TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Must follow the rules and regulations of the trek by the coordinator.
- If the participant cannot participate in the event, other participant can join the event.
- No littering & throwing plastics in the world of nature.
- Duration of trek may vary, depends on the walks by participants.
- Alcohol is not allowed during the treks.
- MYHIKES is not responsible for any injury/accident during the treks or travelling.
- For cancellation/refund, kindly visit our cancellation policy.
- Participants must follow the trek place formalities from the government & by local guides or village people.
- Event will be confirmed only when the participants are between 10 individuals.
- Damage done for sleeping bags & tents from the participant during the event, must be paid by self by taking the product.
- Event cost includes all taxes no extra will be charged.
- Minibuses, Buses or Tempo traveller will be the mode of transportation depending on the group size.
- Discounts will be given for a corporate/college/bulk booking.
- We do not have control over drivers, as we are based on 3rd party for travels.
- In case of wildlife movement/weather conditions, permission from forest department, are not with myhikes, we might cancel the event by providing 100% refund or else you could choose other event.