Gokarna is a small temple town on the western coast of India in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. Gokarna is a temple town and a holiday destination. It is on what was once an unspoiled beach near the estuary of the river Aghanashini. Gokarna is the place where people all over world come for culture, beautiful beaches and peace.
The plethora of natural spectacle in Gokarna won’t be ending. Visit Mahabaleshwar temple on your trip in addition to your tour of Mirjan fort as well.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore on friday.
- Reach base camp at 7am, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, start trek and explore beaches covering with an distance of total 9kms Explore the panoramic views from the top & start descending back for the campsite to witness an spectacular sunset. Enjoy bonfire with music followed by buffet dinner for the night and retire for the day.
- Overnight stay in Tented beach facing.
Return and Departure
- After breakfast, head out to Mahabaleshwar temple and Mirjan fort. Witness the ancient beauty protected well at the fort.
- Following after lunch, begin the return journey.
- Back to Bangalore by 10 pm, with loads of memories
Fitness Required: 2/10
Trek Distance: 9 km
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes/Sandals with a good grip