Gokarna is a small temple town on the western coast of India in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. Gokarna is a temple town and a holiday destination. It is on what was once an unspoiled beach near the estuary of the river Aghanashini. Gokarna is the place where people all over world come for culture, beautiful beaches and peace.
The plethora of natural spectacle in Gokarna won’t be ending. Visit Mahabaleshwar temple on your trip in addition to your tour of Mirjan fort as well.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore on friday.
- Reach base camp at 7am, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, start trek and explore beaches covering with an distance of total 9kms Explore the panoramic views from the top & start descending back for the campsite to witness an spectacular sunset. Enjoy music with dance(if permitted) and buffet dinner for the night, following which relax by the bonfire.
- Overnight stay in Tented beach facing.
Return and Departure
- After breakfast, head out to Mahabaleshwar temple and Mirjan fort. Witness the ancient beauty protected well at the fort.
- Following after lunch, begin the return journey.
- Back to Bangalore by 8pm, with lots of memories
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes/Sandals with a good grip