Brace yourself to find the breathtaking panoramic view of the Kumaraparvatha. The 1712 meter altitude where the hills are situated at has a dense forest around. Every year the peak is explored by thousands of people.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore on friday.
- Reach base camp at 6am, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, start trek & have lunch at Battara Mane and further proceed trek to pushpagiri.
- Explore the thickets and the panoramic views from the top & start descending back.
- Then head back and explore the sunset on the way. You will walk back through Bhattara Mane, have dinner and retire for the day.
- Overnight stay at tents.
Return and Departure
- Wake up call at 5am, unpitch the tents and start descending back to kukke subramanya.
- Following after breakfast, begin the return journey.
- Back to Bangalore with lots of memories
• Raincoat/Poncho (during monsoon)
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Torch (with extra batteries)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes with a good grip
NOTE: Strictly no alcohol. If trek not allowed on Saturday due to weather conditions, then we will be trekking on sunday.