Head out on an adventurous trek to Dudhsagar falls, located on the eastern hinges of Goa’s border. Dudhsagar Falls, also known as the ‘Sea of Milk’, is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the exotic, fun loving state of Goa. The intimidating Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India’s tallest waterfalls with a height of 310m(1017 feet) and an average width of 30m (100 feet).
On your trek here, you will discover that the falls is located comfortably in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park amongst the Western ghats and forms the border between Karnataka and Goa states. The area is surrounded by thick deciduous forests and has a rich and diverse bio-diversity that you can witness whilst on your exciting two day trek.
Following DO’s and DON’Ts should be followed by the travellers at homestay/lodges:
(i) Kindly carry your ID proof during the check in.
(ii) Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
(iii) Meeting of others travellers/groups is restricted.
(iv) Always keep a safe distance as per social distancing norms.
(v) Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers.
vi) Put all disposable plates /cups/ bottles after use in the garbage bag.
(vii) Tents/Rooms will be provided for stay in order to prevent social distancing with limited capacity for stay.
(viii) Thermal check will be done in the stay & before the travel.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore after getting picked up from the different pick up points on friday.
- Reach early at 6am at to base camp, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, get ready to start the trek after getting your lunch packed.
Walk through the tropical rainforests, across a few water streams, green meadows till you reach the misty waterfalls.
- At Dudhsagar, witness the beauty of the whole region and start journey back to base.
- Freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner following which, relax by the bonfire.
- Overnight stay.
Return and Departure
- After breakfast, head out to visit Dandeli with water activities and get drenced up.
- Following after lunch, begin the return journey.
- Back to Bangalore with lots of memories
• Raincoat/Poncho (during monsoon)
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Torch (with extra batteries)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes with a good grip