Gokarna is a small temple town on the western coast of India in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. Gokarna is a temple town and a holiday destination. It is on what was once an unspoiled beach near the estuary of the river Aghanashini. Gokarna is the place where people all over world come for culture, beautiful beaches and peace.
The plethora of natural spectacle in Gokarna won’t be ending. Visit Mahabaleshwar temple on your trip in addition to your tour of Mirjan fort as well.
Murudeshwara is a town in Bhatkal Taluk of Uttara Kannada district in the state of Karnataka, India. Murudeshwara is famous for the world’s second tallest Shiva statue, the town lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea and is also famous for the Murudeshwara Temple.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore on Friday.
- Reach base camp at 7.00 am, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, visit Mirjan fort. Witness the ancient beauty protected well at the fort & head to trek and explore beaches covering with an distance of total 9 kms. Explore the panoramic views from the top & start & witness an spectacular sunset in Kudle. & back to the campsite. Enjoy bonfire with music followed by dinner for the night and retire for the day.
- Overnight stay in Tented beach facing.
Murudweshwar & Kayaking, Return & Departure
- After breakfast, head out to Murudeshwara temple and head to Explore the Kayaking near the Mangroves for 2 hours.
- After Kayak freshen up and start journey back by 7.00 pm
- Back to Bangalore by 5.00 am, with loads of memories
Fitness Required: 2/10
Trek Distance: 9 km
Kayaking distance: 6 km (upto 2 hours)
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes/Sandals with a good grip