Brace yourself to find the breathtaking panoramic view of the Kumaraparvatha. The 1712 meter altitude where the hills are situated at has a dense forest around. Every year the peak is explored by thousands of people.
Following DO’s and DON’Ts should be followed by the travellers at homestay/lodges:
(i) Kindly carry your ID proof during the check in.
(ii) Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
(iii) Meeting of others travellers/groups is restricted.
(iv) Always keep a safe distance as per social distancing norms.
(v) Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers.
vi) Put all disposable plates /cups/ bottles after use in the garbage bag.
(vii) Tents/Rooms will be provided for stay in order to prevent social distancing with limited capacity for stay.
(viii) Thermal check will be done in the stay & before the travel.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore on friday.
- Reach base camp at 6am, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, start trek & have lunch at Battara Mane and further proceed trek to pushpagiri.
- Explore the thickets and the panoramic views from the top & start descending back.
- Then head back and explore the sunset on the way. You will walk back through Bhattara Mane, have dinner and retire for the day.
- Overnight stay at tents.
Return and Departure
- Wake up call at 5am, unpitch the tents and start descending back to kukke subramanya.
- Following after breakfast, begin the return journey.
- Back to Bangalore with lots of memories
- Reach bangalore 8 pm – 9 pm
Fitness Required: 6/10
Trek Distance: 26 km
Note: Drinking, smoking or any kind of drugs are strictly prohibited during the trip.
• Raincoat/Poncho (during monsoon)
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Torch (with extra batteries)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes with a good grip