Coorg in South Karnataka is considered to be the natural vista refreshing the minds of many with an amazing collection of greenery and related sights of the mighty Western Ghats. The replenishing nature, tricky terrains, thickly wooded slopes and the misty valleys have always attracted thousands of travellers and trekkers. Tadiandamol is the highest peak in Coorg and is surrounded by stunning greenery of the Shola forests. It reaches to an elevation of 1,748 m.
Enjoy unravelling the winsome and landscape of Coorg that lures several travellers. Once on top, feel the pride as you conquer the highest peak of the destination. This feat is rewarded with sweeping views of green forests and coffee plantations.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore on friday.
- Early morning around 05:00 AM, you will reach the homoestay where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, get ready & start the trek by 8 am along with your lunch packed.
- Arriving at the peak, enjoy the panoramic views from there and unwind yourself alongside the pristine beauty of the vicinity. Post this, have lunch at the summit and relax for a while.
- At tadiandamol peak, witness the beauty of the whole region and start descending.
- Freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner following which, relax by the bonfire.
- Overnight stay at homestay.
Return and Departure
- After breakfast, following which you will be checking out of the homestay and visit Dubare, Monastery & begin the return journey.
- Back to Bangalore with lots of memories
• Raincoat/Poncho (during monsoon)
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Torch (with extra batteries)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes with a good grip