Overview: Experience great adventure and thrills when you book us and proceed to explore the trail of Vattakanal to witness the unbounded beauty of the Pambar Falls. Based in the Dindigul District of Tamil Nadu, the Vattakanal region containing the Palani Hills ranges, views of which would relax your mind and body with great charm.
Trek through the evergreen rainforest, plantations, grasslands and witness the wide culture of flora and fauna as you visit Shola Nursery.
Journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore on friday.
- Reach base camp at 7am, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast, Start trek 9.00 am head to Dolphin nose & echo point, Explore the thickets and the panoramic views from the top & reach peak by 1.00 pm have lunch & back to base camp by 6.00pm.
- Freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner following which, relax by the bonfire.
- Overnight stay at homestay.
Return and Departure
- Witness the spectacular view of Sunrise from the stay, after breakfast, head out to Kodaikanal sight seeing.
- Following after lunch, begin the return journey.
- Reach Bangalore 5.00am
Fitness Required: 5/10
Trek Distance: 12 Kms, Moderate.
• Jacket to protect from cold (during summer) Raincoat/Poncho (during monsoon)
• ID proof
• Track pants
• Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
• Torch (with extra batteries)
• Personal Medication
• Necessary toiletries
• Shoes with a good grip